|It really does taste exactly like a peanut butter cup!|
|It didn't last very long...|
Halloween Tiger Butter
12 oz. white chocolate, chopped
4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
Orange food colouring
- Place a large mixing bowl over a pot with about 2” of barely simmering water.
- Put the chopped white chocolate in the bowl, and stir gently until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until completely blended. Add orange food colouring until you get the orange colour you like. Let cool slightly.
- Repeat with the dark chocolate, melting chopped dark chocolate in a bowl placed over a pot of barely simmering water. Stir gently and remove from heat when completely melted and smooth.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pour in the orange-tinted white chocolate/peanut butter mixture and spread with a spatula.
- Drizzle dark chocolate over the orange chocolate in lines. Take a toothpick and drag through the dark chocolate lines, creating a marbleized effect.
- To set, place in the freezer for an hour. Cut into squares or break into random shapes.
'Just Desserts' for more sweet and delicious recipes!