Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sugar High Sunday–Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween from Lulu & Co!
Happy Halloween!

Here at Let Them Eat Cake, we LOVE Halloween and all the sugary fun it brings! This Sugar High Sunday features Halloween-themed posts from my favourite blogs. I hope you have fun, be safe tomorrow night and remember to brush your teeth! ;-)

Check out Marshmallow Ghost Cupcakes from yours truly!

The lovely Bakerella  has a fantastic post about Halloween sprinkles.

I've heard of whoopie pies, but spooky pies? Sugar Plum shows us the way.

This cake is GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous of Bakingdom's Chocolate Orange Layer Cake.

You'll have to find the surprise for yourself at I am Baker...

Confessions of a Cookbook Queen posted a whole whack* of awesome Halloween recipes.

Hostess with the Mostess brings us a beautiful & elegant Halloween party. Le sigh.


Jelly Shot Test Kitchen brews up some very cool glow-in-the-dark Vodka Tonic Bat Shots. *hic*

and finally, from Half Baked, three beautiful and chic black & white Halloween styling ideas.

Happy Halloween!

*like, a whole lot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooomg! Did you do that pumpkin yourself! I wish I had seen this earlier -- it's a totally genius idea! :D

Lulu said...

Thank you! It was easy but time-consuming. I made a huge mess lol. I went through a few x-acto knife blades. I will do more of this type of carving next year — I really enjoyed it! xD