Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sugar High Sunday

Welcome, my friends, to another Sugar High Sunday; where the sugar is sugary and the butter is all up in your grill. Here's a round-up of some other sweet treats found around the dessert world this week. I hope they inspire you!

Half Baked discusses a trend I am loving at the moment: Cake Trios

Raspberri Cupcakes makes a beautiful Orange Cake with Fruit Tingle Frosting. I don't know what Fruit Tingles are, but I want some.

I am a Candied Apple fan! As Hallowe'en approaches, you may want to brush up on your Caramel Apple skills with this post from Glorious Treats.

The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle has the cutest-ever Pumpkin Cookies! As a bonus, she has a nifty tip about orange food colouring.

Why am I not eating these RIGHT NOW? My Baking Addiction's Chocolate Caramel Tarts are taunting me with their awesomeness.

Enjoy!

No comments: